See if you qualify to file income tax returns for free. This service offers state and federal filing with easy to use, professional vendors.
Access current and prior year tax forms.
Access current and prior year federal tax forms.
Get forms mailed to your address.
Free tax-filing help will be available again at Marion Public Library, thanks to volunteers through the AARP program. Program starts at the library February 13 and runs through April 17, both Tuesdays, on the second floor of the Carnegie Building.
- Tuesdays & Wednesdays: 10 a.m.-3 p.m.
- Thursdays 1-6 p.m.
Also, volunteers will be at Hontz Hall, Gas City, starting Feb. 12.
- Mondays: 10 a.m.-3 p.m.
What filers need:
- Last year’s tax return
- Social Security cards for you, spouse, all dependents
- Photo ID for taxpayer, spouse (both must be present)
- Confirmation of health insurance for you, spouse, all dependents
- W-2 forms for each employer
- All 1099 forms
- Stock and home sales, and all other forms of income
- Dependent-care provider information (name, employer ID, Social Security number)
- Proof of property taxes paid on main home
- Proof of expenses if self-employed