Page Title goes here
Adult Summer Reading Program
Monday June 3 through Saturday, July 27 2013
Ages 18 and older
Program Guidelines and Information
- Each participant must read 25 hours to complete the Summer Reading Program.
- Cross off one box on your reading log for every hour you have read.
- For every five hours read, you will earn a prize and an entry into the raffle drawing of your choice.
- Want to earn extra raffle entries? For every book review you submit (review papers available in Reference), program you attend, or packet of worksheets you complete, you'll earn an additional entry into the raffle of your choice.
- You may read whatever books (paper, audio, or e-book) or graphic novels you'd like.
- The grand prize drawing will be held the last week in July.
- Don't know what to read? Visit our reading recommendations blog, MPL Recommends, for theme-related suggestions and more. We'll also have book displays in the Reference Department for more suggestions.
- Here's a copy of our book review form. Just print it out, fill out the form (be sure to include an actual review of the book), and return it to the Reference Desk for an additional entry into our Summer Reading Program raffles.