Library cards are issued to residents of Marion who are over the age of 18 with proof of address. Library cards are valid for three years. Those under 18 must be accompanied by an adult sponsor to get a library card (adult sponsor must bring ID and proof of address).
What Should I Bring?
- Valid photo ID (Driver’s license, state ID, passport, or school ID) with current address.
- If current address is not on ID, bring one of the following:
- Mail postmarked within the last 30 days with name and current address.
- Current lease with dates, address, and name.
- Checkbook with name and current address.
- Report card with name, address, and date.
- Property tax receipt.
Who Is Eligible?
- Residents living within Marion city limits.
- People owning property within Marion city limits.
- Students attending Marion Community Schools.
- IWU students living on campus.
- Non-resident cards are available for $60.00 per year.