Can’t find the item you want in our collection? You can request items from other libraries using interlibrary loan, aka ILL. You can get books, videos, CDs, audio books, abstracts.
MPL’s policies for ILL:
1. You must have a valid Marion Public Library card with no outstanding fines, fees, damages, lost materials, overdue materials, or other outstanding charges. (If this pertains to you, please visit our Circulation Desk to clear up any of these issues.)
2. Items requested must be picked up and dropped off at the Reference Desk. The due date will be on the pink paper band around borrowed items, and you must keep the paper band on the items.
3. Items cannot be in the MPL collection.
4. Items must be at least 6 months old.
5. You may have a maximum of 5 items on ILL at one time.
Questions? Call the Reference Desk at 765-668-2900, Ext. 126.
If wish to file ILL, please select the appropriate form or file a paper form in person.