Page Title goes here
Teen Summer Reading Program
Beneath the Surface
Monday June 3 through Saturday, July 27 2013
Teens entering grades 7-12
- Read 3 hours each week. Cross off a symbol on your reading log for each hour you read.
- Each week bring your reading log to Reference Services to receive a prize. A designated prize will be given each week.
- Each time you come to the library, enter the prize pack giveaway simply for being part of the Teen Summer Reading Program. Limit one entry per day. Enter at Reference Services. You can only win one prize pack in the summer.
- To finish the program, you must complete all reading. The teens who complete can enter into the Grand Prize Giveaway, and will be invited to a Teen Lock-In.
- More entries into the Grand Prize can be gained by completing the following:
- Attend a library program (see insert in your reading log or check the calendar)
- Write a book review (Review papers are available in Reference)
- Listen to an audio book.
- Read bonus time (each 6 hr. block = one entry)