Page Title goes here
Teen Summer Reading Program
Own the Night
Monday June 4 through Saturday, July 28 2012
Eighth Grade through Age 18
- Read 3 hours each week. Mark off a star box for each hour you read. This is meant to be completed weekly, but you can work at your own pace.
- Each week as you complete the required reading, bring this sheet to the Reference Desk to receive a weekly prize.
- Each time you come to the library, you can enter into a weekly prize package giveaway simply for being part of the Teen Summer Reading Program. Limit one entry per day and you can only win one weekly prize package.
- To finish the program, you must complete all reading. The teens who complete can enter into the Grand Prize Package Giveaway, and will be invited to an end of summer party.
- More entries into the Grand Prize Package Giveaway can be gained by doing the following:
- Attending a library program (check calendar for upcoming events)
- Turning in a book review (pick up in Reference)
- Listening to an audio book.
- Downloading an Overdrive eBook.
- Reading a teen novel that has been turned into a movie.
Prize Package Giveaways
Details coming soon!