Note: U.S. & Indiana deadline extended to May 17

Find the Indiana tax forms you need at the Indiana Department of Revenue. If you want a booklet mailed to you, call the DOR at 371-615-2581 and request a booklet on voicemail. Be prepared to wait. 

irs logo.jpg

Find federal tax forms, instructions, and publications at the Internal Revenue Service.

aarp logo.jpg

AARP offers free tax assistance through specially trained volunteers in the Tax-Aide program. Although anyone can use Tax-Aide — AARP membership isn't required, and there are no age or income restrictions — the program is especially suited to low- to moderate-income taxpayers who are 50 and older. Here's what you need to bring. See image below for how to set an appointment.

Want to do your forms yourself and are curious about the 1040-SR form? AARP explains the difference.


Reach us



600 S. Washington St.

Marion, IN 46953

Fax: 765-668-2911


Follow us


Mon-Fri: 9 a.m.-6 p.m.

Sat: 11 a.m.-4 p.m.

  • Facebook Social Icon
  • Instagram
  • Twitter Social Icon
  • YouTube Social  Icon

Indiana History & Museum

Indiana History: Open to the public by appointment only: Sign up in the box to the right under Schedule now.

Librarians available by phone

Mon-Fri: 9 a.m.-6 p.m.

Requests may be made by phone or by form

Museum: Closed

Free parking in the lot behind the library & on the streets surrounding the library. (Remember that Washington, 7th, Boots, and 6th streets are one-way, as is the MPL drive off of 6th Street.)


Sheltered bus stop on Washington St.


Bike racks in front & back;

a limited number of locks available

for checkout from the Circulation Desk. 

COPYRIGHT 2021 Marion Public Library.

All Rights Reserved